Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

I have one word for this flash...

Beautiful.

Keep up the great work! :)

StarCrafter - 002 StarCrafter - 002

LOL nice.

Very funny. Just get the graphics to look better :)

You have great talent, keep up these movies man, I was laughing the whole time :D

Cross Roads: Part 5 Cross Roads: Part 5

Coo

I like this episode

KinderGarden Cop Pranks KinderGarden Cop Pranks

Gay

Very gay. NG is for flash movies, not wav files.

The Matrix Cinemargh The Matrix Cinemargh

LOL

LOL He wrote HUDDLE!!!

Wheelman trailer Wheelman trailer

Un-Believeable

I cant spell for shit but this is one of those rare flash movies that makes you stop and think..."How the FUCK did he do that!?" Actually this movie, its more like "Yeah right, you probably stole it from the FBI and changed it around" LoL jk. Anyway, great job man, let me tell you you have the best skillz for flash and art out there, and keep up the great work, we would LOVE to see more stuff like this.

The Original Song The Original Song

Wtf?

First off this should not be in parody paradise, it has no pictures or drawings what so ever! Its just easily animated text that even a newbie flash programer can make! Why does it have a 3.21? Cause all your portal faggots like backstreet boys, and probably listen to the real version of this song 24/7

George

Your Insanity(re-release) Your Insanity(re-release)

Gota love it!

I love these weird entry's, they are a break from all the "real" stuff kind of movies, great job roy, make a 2nd episode ASAP, I bet alot of portal visitors feel the same way, dont you guys?

Trouble in Jeepthon 2k Trouble in Jeepthon 2k

Yehhhhhhh!

This shit is THE BEST! I dont care about the graphics, if you play CS then you will see that this is the funniest shit you have ever seen!
Great Job!